Testing Academy specialises in creating highly skilled testing professionals to meet today's increasing Information Technology system or infrastructure quality assurance demands.
The ultimate goal of the Test Analyst is to facilitate the delivery of premium quality systems, infrastructure or software meeting exact requirements as specified by the customer. Testing specialists achieve this through the application of a structured 5 stage testing process. They assess, review and inspect software in a controlled manner and strive to answer the million dollar question: Does the product built meet customer expectation?
The aim of this course is to equip delegates with the necessary skills required to become proficient Test Analysts. In addition delegates will learn the skills required to facilitate the delivery of a first class product to the customer having taken it through the complete testing lifecycle. Our course is designed for testers, software developers, test managers, quality managers and project managers. It is suited for anyone with an interest in testing.
Delegates will cover all the key aspects of software testing including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods and techniques for effectively testing software i.e. what testing is, why testing is important, how testing is effected, when testing is done, how tests are documented and how results are collated.
The course scope
System Quality Assurance and Testing (Software, Systems, Infrastructure)
- Fundamentals of Testing I and II
- Software Testing in an AGILE development environment
- Software Testing in a V-Model development environment
- De-risking Change with Regression Testing
- Regression and Test Automation: Managing large reusable test suites
- Defect Management Process: Design, Implement, Embed
- Proving Service Readiness with Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT)
- Proving Client Satisfaction via User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Acceptance on behalf of the customer: Business Acceptance Testing (BAT)
- Test Tools proficiency (Defects, Regression, Performance)
The Course objectives
- To provide delegates with a good understanding of information technology Testing.
- To provide delegates with an understanding of the various industry standard proven testing techniques and software testing best practice.
- To introduce delegates to the system development and testing lifecycle facilitating an understanding of how various software, infrastructure and system components are put together and how they can be effectively tested
- To equip delegates with the tools required to design, effectuate, negotiate, deploy and embed an effective Testing service appropriately suited to any system being built
The Course attendees
- Experienced Testers currently adopting ad hoc methods.
- Project Managers, Architects, Business Analysts, Developers
- Scrum-Masters, Product Owners and Business Representatives
- Businesses wishing to develop excellent in house testing capability
- Individuals wishing to acquire practical applicable Testing knowledge